How to Join the SCC
We are thrilled that you are considering joining us. Doing so is simple.
- Come to a meeting and check it out. See the Meeting schedule and location.
- At the meeting, ask for our Treasurer, Sharon. She will have a membership form for you or you can download a .pdf of the membership form and fill it out and bring it with you.
- Pay dues. Make checks out to Stockton Camera Club.
Yearly dues are:
$35 for a couple
$22 for an individual
$10 for people under 18
If you join between June and December, the price is reduced. Talk to our Treasurer before making out your check.
- Or you can mail your check and membership form to our Treasurer.
- Please use the Contact Page if you have questions.
What Happens After I Join?
- You are added to the Board's email list for notifications on club news, photography events, and contests.
- You can compete in the monthly meeting's print and digital contest. Read all the details and instructions here.
- You can join us for our educational programs and events like any classes, the Annual Awards Banquet and Prize Raffle, the Annual Potluck, Educational Picnics, photowalks, photo trips, etc.
- You can compete with the SCC against other Central Valley camera clubs in the SJVCCC.
- You can socialize with some awesome people and talk about photography.