How to Join the SCC
We are thrilled that you are considering joining us. Doing so is simple.
- Come to a meeting and check it out. See the Meeting schedule and location.
- At the meeting, ask for our Treasurer, Susanne. She will have a membership form for you or you can download a .pdf of the membership form and fill it out and bring it with you.
- Pay dues. Make checks out to Stockton Camera Club.
Yearly dues are:
$35 for a couple
$22 for an individual
$10 for people under 18
If you join between June and December, the price is reduced. Talk to Susanne before making out your check.
- Or you can mail your check and membership form to Susanne.
- Please use the Contact Page if you have questions.
What Happens After I Join?
- You are added to the Board's email list for notifications on club news, photography events, and contests.
- You can compete in the monthly meeting's print and digital contest. Read all the details and instruction here.
- You can join us for our educational programs and events like the ongoing Lightroom Class, the Annual Awards Banquet and Prize Raffle, the Annual Potluck, Educational Picnics, photowalks, photo trips, etc.
- You can compete with the SCC against other Central Valley camera clubs in the SJVCCC.
- You can socialize with some awesome people and talk about photography.